How we can help
We’re here to support you with highly skilled healthcare personnel. All our healthcare professionals and administrative staff are selected for the quality of their skills, and their values. Each team member goes through a rigorous recruitment, onboarding and training program, to make sure you are getting the best support we can offer.
We are ready and available to support your teams when you need extra support in the short term, or with long-term projects and ongoing programs. Here are just some of the ways we can help:
- Paramedics at Sydney train stations
- Mobile first aid services at airports
- Online COVID-19 patient helpline
- Hospital concierge and administration support
- Nursing staff to flood-affected hospitals and emergency events
- Onsite clinics in disaster zones
In your healthcare setting
We can find the right healthcare professional for you. Here’s how we can help:
- Recruit for you
- Check references and accreditation
- Inspect Working with Children Check (WWCC) and Criminal Record Check (CRC)
- Provide training so that they fit seamlessly into your team
- Provide ongoing monitoring to ensure you’re getting the best service
Our St John Ambulance NSW volunteers are readily mobilised to respond in times of disaster. As a participating organisation in the NSW Health Plan, we are called upon to provide assistance to NSW Health and other emergency service agencies during events such as bushfires, extreme weather conditions and the COVID-19 pandemic.
Onsite Health and Medical Services
We can bring our quality health and medical services teams to you. Whether it's at a corporate location, shopping centre, building site, transport hub or sporting venue, we can mobilise our highly skilled teams to provide rapid support at critical locations.