Abbott's Panbio™ COVID-19 Antigen Self-Test is a fast, easy and reliable test that provides results in just 15 minutes. This test detects active COVID-19 infections with or without symptoms through a simple, comfortable nasal swab procedure. This pack includes 20 self-testing kits.
Suitable for workplaces – including employee at-home testing, schools, hospitality, and personal use at home.
Bulk quantities available to order. Please call 1300 ST JOHN or contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Illustrated step-by-step instructions
- Simple test procedure using nasal swab
- Results in 15 minutes
- Trusted brand in more than 100 countries
- Detects active COVID-19 infection with or without symptoms
- Special “break off” swab remains contained in tube thereby minimising exposure to others
- Can be used in all ages. Children under 14 years old should be supported by an adult
Instructions for use
Please read the full instructions for use that come in the product box kit before testing.
- Prepare materials
- Fill tube
- Swab nose
- Swirl sample
- Pinch tube, break off swab stick, place blue cap on tube
- Add 5 drops
- Wait 15 minutes
- Read result
Note: Negative test results on COVID-19 Antigen Self-Tests do not exclude infection with SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19). Positive test results on COVID-19 Antigen Self-Tests or symptomatic persons require immediate confirmatory testing with a polymerase chain reaction (PCR) test. The Panbio™ COVID-19 Antigen Self-Test may be supplied for self-testing in the home or other environment.
Included on the Australian Register of Therapeutic Goods (ARTG) - ARTG 345192