St John G5 Special Bundle with Cabinet, accessories and eLearning training.
This special bundle includes $622.75 extra value at no additional cost:
- St John Ambulance G5 Fully Automatic Defibrillator with Intellisense CPR Feedback Pads (888G5CPR) worth $2,450
- BONUS: AED Ready kit (618008) worth $20.95 - includes gloves, face mask, shears, disposable razor, alcohol swabs and gauze swabs
- BONUS: AED 90 degree poly sign (434860) worth $34.90
- BONUS: White alarmed indoor cabinet (353836) worth $305
- BONUS: DRSABCD plan A3 (388811) worth $11.90
- BONUS: Defibrillator eLearning licenses x10 (8880018) worth $250
Valued at $3,072.75RRP
The St John Ambulance G5 fully automatic defibrillator with CPR analyses patient's heart rhythm in seconds and delivers a customised shock for each patient. Coupled with military tested ruggedness and an IP55 against dust and water and the most comprehensive self-testing of any AED, the St John Ambulance G5 defibrillator is ready to rescue.
Intellisense CPR Feedback is the only CPR aid of its kind to combine compression rate and depth corrections, quick and easy functionality and Rescue Ready reliability.When lives are on the line, you need an intelligent CPR device in your hands.
- ICPR technology provides real-time, guideline-driven CPR feedback on the quality of chest compressions.
- RescueCoach prompts advance upon completion of each rescue task
- Fully automatic G5 unit will deliver a shock automatically when it detects a shockable heart rhythm
- Size: 9cmH x 23cmW x 30cmD
- Weight: 2.6kg with battery
- AED stores 90 minutes of rescue data, accessible by USB cable or USB memory stick
- IP (ingress protection) rating of IP55 for dust and water
- Rugged design withstands conditions like extreme temperature, high altitudes, and vibration
- Non-polarised Intellisense defibrillation pads offer a 2-year shelf life
- Intellisense Lithium battery offers a 4-year shelf life
- Paediatric capability with Intellisense paediatric defibrillation pads recommended for patients 8 years of age or younger or weighing less than 25kg (paediatric pads not included : order part 888G5PP)
- Rescue Ready indicator shows readiness status of battery, pads, and device