St John Ambulance G5 Kit, Semi-Automatic with RescueCoach™user prompts and display for visual instructions, biphasic waveform, internal memory for 90 minutes of rescue data and battery.
COMES WITH BONUS ST JOHN READY KIT that contains items to prepare a patient for using an AED (automated electronic defibrillator). Includes:
- Gloves for the first responder
- Resusable resuscitation face mask to begin CPR
- Shears to remove clothing
- Disposable razor to remove chest hair
- Alcohol swabs to wipe away dirt/hair
- Gauze swab to dry or wipe area
- Proven Technology
The G5 defibrillator analyses the patient's heart rhythm in seconds and delivers a customised shock for each patient.
The G5 defibrillator is rugged and performs the most comprehensive self-testing of any AED to ensure it is ready to rescue. The G5 defibrillator daily self tests to detect and help prevent AED failures due to pad, pad connector or battery power problems. Coupled with military tested ruggedness and an IP55 against dust and water, you will be ready for a rescue.
Voice and on-screen text prompts guide users step-by-step through the rescue process. The defibrillator recognises actions taken and ensures the rescuer completes every critical task before moving on to the next.
- RescueCoach prompts advance upon completion of each rescue task
- Semi-Automatic G5 unit will deliver a shock automatically when it detects a shockable heart rhythm
- AED stores 90 minutes of rescue data, accessible by USB cable or USB memory stick
- IP (ingress protection) rating of IP55 for dust and water
- Rugged design withstands conditions like extreme temperature, high altitudes, and vibration
- Non-polarised Intellisense defibrillation pads offer a 2-year shelf life
- Intellisense Lithium battery offers a 4-year shelf life
- Paediatric capability with Intellisense paediatric defibrillation pads recommended for patients 8 years of age or younger or weighing less than 25kg
- Rescue Ready indicator shows readiness status of battery, pads, and device