For a limited time, purchase our St John G3 Elite defibrillator with the AED Ready pack and 5 eLearning courses.
The St John Ambulance G3 Elite Semi-Automatic defibrillator performs comprehensive self-tests daily to ensure it is Rescue Ready®. Studies have shown that approximately 46% of AED failures are due to pad, pad connector, or battery power problems.
User-Paced Rescue Prompts
RescueCoach prompts and guides users step-by-step through the rescue process. The AED recognises actions taken and ensures that the rescuers completes every critical task before moving on to the next.
The St John Ambulance G3 Elite semi automatic defibrillator analyses the patient's heart rhythm in seconds and delivers a customised shock for each patient.
In addition to early defibrillation, the guidelines emphasise the importance of high-quality CPR to increasing SCA survival rates. The St John Ambulance G3 Elite semi automatic defibrillator uses simple CPR instructions and an easy-to-follow metronome to support rescuers.
- Charge time is less than 10 seconds with new battery
- AED stores up to 60 minutes of ECG data, transferrable to PC
- IP (ingress protection) rating of IP24 for dust and water
- Rugged design withstands conditions like extreme temperature, high altitudes, and vibration
- Non-polarised Intellisense™ defibrillation pads offer a 2-year shelf life
- Intellisense® Lithium battery offers a 4-year shelf life
- Paediatric capability with Intellisense paediatric defibrillation pads — recommended for patients 8 years of age or younger or weighing less than 25kg